Mark,

Thanks, that will list all tiddlers with that title form (Exhaustive
testing remains)

And the following will reveal if the current tiddler has this form

\define myregexp() ^\w+?\.\w+?\.\w+?$
<$list filter="[is[current]regexp<myregexp>]">

</$list>

Thanks
Heaps

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/aad2b8ef-8ec4-4ca9-b853-d2d1c72196c2%40googlegroups.com.