On Friday, 20 July 2018 22:41:13 UTC-7, Mark S. wrote:

> This is an experimental fix to the sameday filter. *ABSOLUTELY* make a
> backup if you try this, because javascript errors can be insidious.
>
> Drag and drop onto your tw (greenbar at top) and import. Save. Reload.
> Test.
>
> The real fix would probably affect two core tiddlers, but for convenience
> I put the changes just into one.

Hi Mark,

Thanks, this feels like progress!

For me your change errors with:

TypeError: tiddler.getFieldDay is not a function

I'm on 5.1.13 and I can't see that method in the source code for that
version.  I notice that it is present in the code on github, so I guess
maybe I just need to update my install to a new version.  Unfortunately
it's late here in PDT, but I'll try to do this ASAP.

(Ironically I'm travelling back to BST tomorrow where this bug will impact
me a lot less, but I'd still be glad to see if fixed.  :) )

Cheers,
Jim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d13746e4-1916-4ba2-91bb-6b31f28635ac%40googlegroups.com.