Jim,

Un-verified something like this

<$wikify name=new-date text="<View$ field="in-date" format="date" template=
"YYYY0MM0DDhh0mm0ss0XXX"/> >
<$list filter="[sameday:created<new-date>]">

</$list>
</$wikify>>

and if it gives you a different result
template="[UTC]YYYY0MM0DDhh0mm0ss0XXX"

In your case "in-date" may be "created"

Using the aformentioned rpn or formulas plugin you could add or subtract
the time zone.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0784ce68-4635-44df-a044-3d85f4e49ac0%40googlegroups.com.