Hi TonyM,

To turn the day names into links is not difficult. But as there are only 7
such tiddlers to create, I think it's as easy to create them manually as
needed (?) .
As for "MonthYear", for now if you click on it it sets the calendar to the
current month and the current year. I don't intend to change this default
behaviour ; but I could create an option in the config tiddler (I'll
investigate).
About week numbers : it seems a bit complicated, but I'm interested too.

I'll try to work on that during this month.

Regards

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5721db10-a909-4b0f-993b-1adc946d8eb3%40googlegroups.com.