Hi Littleagle Thoronaug,

Thanks for the feedback !
Since the templating thing works now for the view mode, I'll re-write the
cellContent macros for the edit mode allowing the use of a template.
And now I know where the problem comes from in Chrome.

I'll update the site soon and keep you informed.

Regards

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/93759019-e7de-49db-a096-0b0d0b879171%40googlegroups.com.