Thank you for the fast response.

Well, I think I'm doing something wrong because this don't work for me.

If I change the "format" index in the config tiddler (I tried in
CalendarConfigDefault and in a cloned version of this) with "default",
clicking on a day will open a tiddler named "default" with the message
"This tiddler don't exist".

Then I created a NewJournalTiddler, fill it with my data and changed
"cellContent" index as you suggested, and no changes at all. When I click
in a day a non-existing tiddler titled with current date appears instead of
an editing tiddler. It just like if the "tm-new-tiddler" message isn't
working.

I tried this with two different TW files, in two different pc's. Any idea?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8822fd54-f738-4b49-894e-3ae08b74cd6b%40googlegroups.com.