> That was a great feature that apparently is not possible in TW5.

The problem is actually that browsers have tightened their security
restrictions over the last decade, and none of them any longer allow the
external file access that made the SharedTiddlersPlugin possible. So not only
can we not add anything like it to the single file configuration of TW5, it
doesn't work in TWC any longer either.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20CE7C31-EB1A-405E-9EFA-C2E2009B27DC%40gmail.com.