Mohammad,

Yes that is what triple quotes is for and it can be a save strategy if you
are allowing someone to enter a value before hand incase they include ( `,
", "")?

I also think it is important to know that if the value has no spaces other
delimiters or quotes, it can be quote free eg  value=my-fieldname

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/11413957-6d58-4425-ab45-778a13637f14%40googlegroups.com.