Mario,

Ageed

I suspect of you know all the "spaces other delimiters or quotes" that
break this you should be fine, like the / in your examples, but I am not so
sure how common this is.

But Yes I only use it in the most rudimentary ways or for field-names or
single words which must comply already, more often I go strait to "Double
Quotes" unless I am doing something tricky

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97d26796-95fc-4757-ac00-28ff1091bf9b%40googlegroups.com.