Where do you put that code, Mark? I think I am missing a step. Just putting
it into a blank tiddler doesn't help too much to create space, and I am not
seeing an 'open in a new window' option even when I right click.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/76e78883-6f6c-4110-94fe-2a276a032729%40googlegroups.com.