Please ignore this report for the moment. On a whim I went to the ToDoNow
site and tried it in Chrome. It doesn't seem to have the problem. So it may
be just a problem in my "ancient" version of TodoNow.

Thanks!
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1c1950a8-fd62-421a-b4f2-b560c666f823%40googlegroups.com.