Hello TodoNow folks

without wanting to hijack this thread but is there a way to suppress the
visibility of a todo item before a certain date (scheduled date, start
date)?

Quite often I need to plan todo items a long time into the future but my
every day life would become messy if I'd be forced to deal or even just see
all these items long before they can be acted upon.

Thank you
Christoph

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4057d3ec-b7f6-43a6-921c-8e303a200641%40googlegroups.com.