I think there's a bug with the tiddler-specific shortcuts feature. 

Let's say I have two tiddlers *A* and *B* with custom shortcuts assigned.  

*ActionA* and *ActionB *are the shortcut tiddlers that will be tagged with 
*$:/tags/KeyboardShortcut* when their corresponding tiddler is active.

When I navigate from another tiddler to *A*, *ActionA *will be tagged. The 
same with *B*.
When I navigate from *A* to another tiddler, *ActionA *will be untagged. 
The same with *B*.
Which is the expected behavior.

However, when I navigate from A to B. *ActionA *is not untagged. Same is 
true vice versa. 
So now I have a situation where both *ActionA *and *ActionB *are active 
shortcuts. 


On Sunday, 21 October 2018 19:26:04 UTC+8, BurningTreeC wrote:
>
> Hello community,
>
> I've been working on a new version of the KeeBoord plugin here: 
> https://burningtreec.github.io/KeeBoord
> It works on TiddlyWikies from the current prerelease (v5.1.18) upwards. 
> That means that you need a copy from https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease to 
> test it.
>
> To use it with the codemirror plugin, you need to import this Tiddler: 
> https://burningtreec.github.io/KeeBoord/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fcodemirror%2Fengine.js
>  
> - save the Wiki and Reload
>
> This version has many new features and improvements:
>
>
>    - Tracking of navigation to determine the currently viewed tiddler, so 
>    that we can act on it using keyboard shortcuts
>    - Many pre-made shortcuts
>    - Tweaks for Tiddlers in "Edit-Mode":
>       - The last selected input field is stored and remembered during a 
>       session. It gets restored when editing a Tiddler again
>       - alt-Tab and alt-shift-Tab navigates through the input fields (tab 
>       and shift-tab works, too)
>       - The standard TiddlyWiki Editor knows how to <Tab>
>       - Selections within the Text Editor are being stored
>       - Opening/Closing the preview doesn't loose focus within the Editor 
>       anymore
>       - The Editor toolbar can be hidden without loosing the toolbar 
>       shortcuts
>       - The popups of toolbar buttons display below the position of the 
>       text cursor or the current text selection
>       - The toolbar popups can be navigated and closed using the keyboard 
>       (up/down and escape, Enter to select. "S" within the image popup 
> toggles 
>       system-images on/off)
>    - Dropdowns like the Tag, Type and Field dropdown can be navigated 
>    with Up/Down. Select with Enter
>    - A Top Search-Popup is available (alt-F)
>       - select search results with up/down. Enter opens the result in the 
>       story river
>       - alt-Left and alt-Right moves through the tabs
>       - ctrl-up and ctrl-down moves faster through the results
>       - alt-O opens all listed tiddlers
>    - The more-popup can be opened with alt-shift-M
>       - up/down to select an entry, Enter for action, Escape to close
>    - An action-popup widget so that we can open popups with keyboard 
>    shortcuts
>    - Additional "openactions" and "closeactions" attributes for the 
>    button and action-popup widgets for actions that get triggered when the 
>    popup opens/closes
>       - I use it to disable for example "Escape" to cancel editing a 
>       Tiddler when we open a editor-toolbar popup and set "Escape" to close 
> the 
>       popup. When the popup closes, "Escape" gets set back to 
>       cancel-edit-tiddler...
>       - The plugin contains some macros for backing up existing 
>       shortcuts, setting shortcuts and restoring backed-up shortcuts
>       - I don't remember all :P
>
>
> There are some issues that I'm going to address these days, but overall 
> I'm happy with it
>
> If you're interested, I'd really appreciate some feedback if you encounter 
> things that don't work as you'd expect or if you have ideas about what to 
> improve AND HOW ;) (maybe?)
>
> Nice weekend to all,
> BørningTreeC
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8faef398-a0a4-40ef-a39a-7465a460e6d9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to