> I think there's a bug with the tiddler-specific shortcuts feature. 
>
> Let's say I have two tiddlers *A* and *B* with custom shortcuts 
> assigned.  
>
> *ActionA* and *ActionB *are the shortcut tiddlers that will be tagged 
> with 
> *$:/tags/KeyboardShortcut* when their corresponding tiddler is active.
>
> When I navigate from another tiddler to *A*, *ActionA *will be tagged. 
> The same with *B*.
> When I navigate from *A* to another tiddler, *ActionA *will be untagged. 
> The same with *B*.
> Which is the expected behavior.
>
> However, when I navigate from A to B. *ActionA *is not untagged. Same is 
> true vice versa. 
> So now I have a situation where both *ActionA *and *ActionB *are active 
> shortcuts. 
>
>
@nakedmind , that's possible. I haven't looked at it since the first fast 
implementation. The mechanism needs to be reworked 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7a921bbd-8e75-41cd-b18b-781eb37c968b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to