Simon,
 For documentation should I use those in original KeeBoord plugin?
I want to know how can I add my own shortcuts in TW5.1.18. I am familiar
with http://keeboord.tiddlyspot.com/ it should be KB version 1.0


Mohammad

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 3:56:40 PM UTC+3:30, BurningTreeC wrote:
>
> Wow, that is a good news!
>>
>> How much of KeeBoord code is now in TW 5.1.18?
>>
>
> The code needed so that users can define their own shortcuts + ... 
>
> Look in https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#%24%3A%2FControlPanel I see
>> alt+I, alt+J and alt+N
>>
>
> ... + exactly these three shortcuts
>
> I think it doesn't make too much sense to add too many shortcuts and 
> functions now,
> time will show if and how this gets used
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6ee7d0a6-eda3-4d30-9c64-a0771ac9609f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to