Jan,

If the $:/status/UserName is set, it will populate hidden fields in each
tiddler called creator and/or modifier
see https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerFields

   - You could then use normal filter operators to select the different
   users tiddlers via these fields
   - You could set these field manually in tiddlers <$edit-text
   tiddler=tiddlername field="modifier"/> (From another tiddler - not the
   current) or by other using a template.

With the above information, I wonder if your question is still relevant?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/29761507-ea8a-41e1-b112-012c68a90974%40googlegroups.com.