Hi Tony,
this seems to be a very smart solution.
I have to wait for the weekend to check out..

Thanks a lot Jan

Am 07.11.2018 um 01:57 schrieb TonyM:
Post Script

To stop duplicate tiddlers in the first place, if the wikis that users were adding to had a new Edit Button, that only showed when it was a tiddler for which they were the creator that may help. Then refuse to import any tiddler that will overwrite and existing one (using the bundler plugin), tell the users you will not accept edits to existing tiddlers.

Regards
Tony