Hi Tony
the problem I want to solve by creating tiddlernames including the modifier is that this would prevent overwriting tiddlers. When my students write stories there is a strong probability that some have a tiddlers with matching names [[In the morning]] or [[later]]
Importing both would ruin one of the stories.

Yours Jan