Many Thanks Simon!

This is awesome!

Mohammad

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 4:41:52 PM UTC+3:30, BurningTreeC wrote:
>
>
> Simon
>>
>> My question was:
>>
>>    1. Where can I find documentation / examples for adding new shortcuts 
>>    in TW5.1.18pre?
>>       - Seems I need to consult the original KeeBoord page on gitgub: 
>>       https://github.com/BurningTreeC/KeeBoord  am I right?
>>       
>> I've added documentation but it's not yet included in the prerelease 
>
>>
>>    - 
>>    1. The second question was, how can I add new shortcuts in 
>>    https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/?
>>       - Seems it is again the same as you demonstrated in the original 
>>       KeeBoord page: https://github.com/BurningTreeC/KeeBoord  am I 
>>       right?
>>    
>>
> Yes, as long as the documentation is not on the tiddlywiki page, you can 
> take the documentation on github.com/BurningTreeC/KeeBoord as a reference 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f773fdcb-7cc4-4a78-a00d-6c5522807c25%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to