I can confirm leaflet works very well for maps. I have it working on mobile in
a browser, but the same wiki doesn't acquire geolocation points within the TW
app. I don't think the app is requesting location permissions, and I can't find
anywhere to grant it on my Android. Previously created geoloc points create
maps in TWapp though.

Jan has done a lot of work on maps and leaflet, see here if you're interested;
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/TiddlyWiki/Geoloc/tiddlywiki/GG6IugxnFxU

There is further help here;
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/TiddlyWiki/Geoloc/tiddlywiki/b2ekqFfjvz0

If you search the forum for 'Geoloc' those are the top two results, at the
moment.

I had a lot of trouble getting it working, and be warned that the plugin, as
is, can create an unrecoverable red Java error popup which killed several test
wikis. Try it out on an empty wiki would be my humble advice.

Once working it is amazing to be able to geolocate on mobile within TW5. Thanks
you leaflet plugin author Sylvain!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/03f45ab9-66b2-4a4e-b212-4b65214c728b%40googlegroups.com.