There are ways of having default fields and other things in tiddlers when
creating them (including that macro you created). One way is by using
templates <https://tiddlywiki.com/#TemplateTiddlers>.

There are easier ways of adding a field to a group of tiddlers than opening
each one individually and adding the field manually. Some information is
in: ActionWidgets <https://tiddlywiki.com/#ActionWidgets>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9c797211-f659-4a13-8d2a-a26c563d72cf%40googlegroups.com.