Hi Mohammad, Ton, Watt, Hubert, Riz +

Thanks for your feedback.

I never imported/exported when using AndTidWiki and am not sure what that
means. What exactly are people importing and exporting? I'm guessing this
is something that's useful at Android 5 or 6+ ?

Just like your regular browser, the larger your file, the longer it will
take to load, and the more likely Android is to reclaim memory. I encounter
this all the time with FF browser pages. One trick worth trying is to clear
device ram before starting a session. Other apps don't have the problem so
much because they only pull a tiny bit of data and put it on the screen at
a time. I suppose a completely different kind of app could just display one
or two tid files at a time. But I'm sure people would miss all the other
things you can do with TW. Something to think about.

@Mohammad -- not sure I understand your suggestion. Use the back button to
leave your swipe session. Hmm ... maybe Android 5+ doesn't have a back
button?

@Mohammad #2 -- what happens when you try to save to GDrive? Error?
Anything?

The unassigned key for quick experiments while developing and saves me
having to mess with arranging the screen every time.

Eventually I hope to update the list view to show titles (but only after
visiting the webview), but the long file names are useful during
development to see when there's wrong or duplicate pathing. My concept is
to add possibly a check button, so when you go into swipe mode you don't
have to use all your TW's at once.

I'm thinking that it may take a separate load button when people want to
load a TW from an external SD drive. This is because Android seems to have
a completely different mechanism for dealing with external than internal
drives. Unfortunately, my current test device is at 4.4, when Android had
taken away rights to write to the ext drive, but hadn't put  in the
mechanism to override that behavior. Emulators are soooo slow. But now I'm
just muttering.

@Hubert -- unless it turns out to break something, I hope to add this in
the next "release".

Thanks everyone!