Mohammad wrote:

>    -
>       - search and replace in tiddler text now supports whole word
>       searching
>    - Main issues
>       - Search and replace in tiddlers text remove formatting !!

Ciao Mohammad.

Even with the issue with formatting removal this is a Very Useful Tool. It
makes wide changes easy that were previously complicated. For instance (on
Bob) I used to have to open .tid files in a text editor to do batch changes.

The one thing that is difficult and I can't see an easy way around, is that
in TW we don't have global "Undo"...
... But the toggle of text to change with replacement text is a very good
step in that direction ...

[image: {A34BBEB3-F874-4E5F-9FC3-CBCBF7458687}.png.jpg]

Still, I think its important, *if possible, to LOG the strings* that were
changed so if you come back later you can see what you did?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4979d9a8-eb4b-40fb-b7c1-86114e431726%40googlegroups.com.