*Tiddler Commander* New Update

Demo: *https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander/
<https://kookma.github.io/TW-Commander/>*

*Major update: 3rd March 2019*

   - New: selective operation
      - select all/ select none/ optionally select tiddlers
   - New: logging all operations
   - New: delete temporary tiddlers button added to Setting tab
   - New: old fields, old tags are selected from a drop down list
   - Text operation disabled and will be added in the next update. It is
   still buggy
   -

See original post
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/w9Bv-WulKw8/CYf9D4H6BgAJ

I appreciate your feedback. It requires much more testing!

Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3fabfb3d-aa66-4993-a2a4-590ef4a633cc%40googlegroups.com.