Josiah,
 One reason I used tiddlers instead of fields is, they can be hidden simply
by using the $: prefix.
By the way I dont get what exactly you need by using state tiddlers, but
from previous posts, I guess
you mean to save the batch operation in a tiddler or in better word save
batch operation and be able to
repeat them latter.

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6683e963-5344-44e1-8e0c-3a56d33541a2%40googlegroups.com.