Hi,

I'm looking for ways to use TiddlyWiki as a concept mapping tool.
TiddlyMap seems to be a nearly perfect match, my only issue being that the
visualization is too slow for neighbourhoods > 1 (also the selected node is
not centered and the whole view is too zoomed out to be readable in larger
graphs).
The ability to see a broader environment of a concept (tiddler) is key for
me.

I think it should be possible to have a SideBar tab which for the current
tiddler would give a text version of the map - lists of:

!!! Parents
<<list-links "[all[current]tags[]] +[sort[title]]">>

!!! Children
<<list-links "[tag<currentTiddler>] +[sort[title]]">>

!!! Links
<<list-links "[all[current]links[]]">>

!!! Backlinks
<<list-links "[all[current]backlinks[]]">>

!!! Siblings
??? all tiddlers that share at least one of the tags

!!! Related
??? all tiddlers that have an TiddlyMap edge with the current tiddler

I have two questions:

   1. How to define the Siblings and Related lists?
   2. How to make this Navigator work from the SideBar for the current
   active tiddler.

Is this possible?
Thank you in any case!
I'm completely new to TiddlyWiki and hope I finally found a home for my
knowledge base :)!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eb8f084a-fe6a-4c17-aa20-0dae283b8c9f%40googlegroups.com.