Here's the conversation I was thinking of, probably:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/tiddlymap$20felix$20%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/4ssHk02q2yA/ntQ_Dlu4AgAJ

Unfortunately, the result is a bit inconclusive.

Good luck
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5979c9db-18ed-4853-90a7-c17303ccde21%40googlegroups.com.