Hi rds,

thank you Felix! And of course thank you for the cool plug-in :)

thanks, you are welcome :)

I've tried to replace "current" with "$:/temp/focussedTiddler", but it is
> not so simple...

TiddlyWiki is quite difficult with this. Your mistake is that you take the
literal value instead of taking the "text" value of the
$:/temp/focussedTiddler.

So install hotzone plugin and then put this....

<$vars focussedTiddler={{$:/temp/focussedTiddler}}>

  focussedTiddler is <<focussedTiddler>>

  tags of focussed tiddler:
  <<list-links "[<focussedTiddler>tags[]] +[sort[title]]">>

</$vars>

....in a tiddler you tagged with:

$:/tags/SideBar

Further reading: