Thanks for posting this Adrian. On the TW side I agree with S.S. - breaking
everything down into smaller units might be another possible refinement. For
example a straight bibliographic list, in one place, of all the sources that
you have finally used and classified would be interesting. It might be easier
to produce from sources broken down to individual tiddler units and fields.
(But maybe more complicated and time-consuming to manage, cut and paste gets
the job done too.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7b2df2a7-929d-44cc-bf9e-19e763fa78e7%40googlegroups.com.