Adrian,

Thanks for sharing, it's content is interesting one its own. What you have
done is I imaging repeatable for may subjects and research. If you could
generalise it wit would be great, then publish as an edition. The first
release could simply be your existing one less the content, perhaps with a
few descriptive tiddlers. Often once you publish and others use an edition
conversations trike up in the community and new ideas crop up for inclusion
or simplification.

Viva la Community.
Regards
Tony