Hi Mark,

You are probably looking for this version of ToDoNow:
https://tid.li/tw5/tdn.html – I will have to update it soon, so you can
tell me beforehand if this suits your wishes concerning size/number of
plugins.

Cheers,
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9b96e229-6fbe-428a-b3b9-4207ea8ad881%40googlegroups.com.