Hi Mark,

I have an expense tracker, still in alpha, that can be demoed here:
http://j.d.ml.tiddlyspot.com/

I still need to tweak the *Reports *> *Categories *tab and clean up the
code + documentation, but I've been testing it with Quine and BTC's android
app and have found it to be very usable. It has replaced other Android apps
I used to track money with. (tab: *Manage *> *Looks&TW* is very fun )

I haven't released it properly yet because I'm concerned with the lag.

At low battery percent, around 15% and below, it lags on my Nexus6P,
especially on Quine. With BTC's Android app, the performance is a little
bit better even on low batt. This happens at around 300+ transactions
logged in.

Just wanted to share.

-jd

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2655ecd3-98c6-4813-a42b-7e5044e74b03%40googlegroups.com.