Oh wow, thanks Mohammad! Although Ml is really just an interface to
manipulate and present the fields of tiddlers (through the perspective of
an expense tracker)

Ah, to access the Tiddlywiki control panel you'd have to go to Tiddlywiki
mode itself, ( Manage > Looks & TW, click the motovun jack icon... on a
side note, I am in love with the word Motovun, sounds so rpg, doesn't it?)

The thought is, for this particular plugin, to just save this html file in
your android phone and run it on the Android apps. To do Tiddlywiki things
you have to go to Tiddlywiki mode. Perhaps I should add an option for
people who might not work this way. I really have no idea how other people
work with Tiddlywiki hehehe

-jd

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f2d197c4-7caa-446f-8fcd-5f4a545d6cf8%40googlegroups.com.