Hi Mark - successful here, Android 7.
Allowed install from unknown sources.
Installed over the top of existing Quinoid. Message 'do you want to update an
existing package?' - yes.
Storage and location permissions were still on from previous version.

Opened fine with my file list still there.
Wikis seem to be working as before.

Went to 3 dots>Resources and added them all. All downloaded and were added to
the list. All opened ok.

Checked the TWfiles folder and all there, including the json file.

Edited the json file with this line,

{"id":"https:\/\/tiddlywiki.com\/prerelease\/empty.html","title":"Empty (PRE
Release)","description":"An empty edition of the PRE-release from the
TiddlyWiki site.","filestem":"empty"},

Reloaded Quinoid but the prerelease isn't listed in Resources. The others still
are. That's the only thing that's tripped me up so far, so will try again,
otherwise 100% success!

'Shares' still working well too.

Hope this helps, thanks a lot for this great app.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d165aeab-3ce3-4531-ac35-f36446ad7633%40googlegroups.com.