Ciao Mark

Very, very good work. Kudos.

Android 8. "b" version apk.

Seamless overwrite install.

Only fly in the ointment in on this  on Resources ...

.[image: Screenshot_20190313-202239_2.png]

I get no indication on click it worked (which it did) so ended up with 3
versions of JD.

Best wishes & thanks
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1553e53a-980c-4bc5-ab68-518ff0b5916b%40googlegroups.com.