Ciao Mark S.

Regarding the Clip function (using "b" apk) ... I tested as follows ...

1 -- With both Quinoid  and Chrome "open" -- i.e. both started--though one
is hidden when you use the other one.

2 -- With Q. closed. Chrome clip and close. Open Q.

Both scenarios worked for me. The clip is there.

Multiple clips in one session in a browser are added to one tiddler.
That is great on sites like YouTube where just clicking "Share" will add
addresses of a videos,one per line.

However, I only ever get ONE Q. clip in the Capture wiki. If I do a second
"clip session" it overwrites the first?
Or am I misunderstanding something?

Best wishes
Josiah