> BurningTreeC that would be a warmly welcome addition. Navigation via
> arrows is probably standard UI these days.
>
> Considering how your solution makes things trigger from within the
> edit-text widget, would you say it could serve as an ingredient in the
> Feature Request: Trigger Custom Popups via Custom Strings #3784
> <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/3784> ? I.e does your
> solution necessarily read(?) the full edit-text field content or could it
> trigger from patterns in the middle of the field content? Prime example;
> could it give a dropdown list for "[[Bar" when typing "Foo [[Bar" and then
> again for "[[Frotz" in "Foo [[Bar]] [[Frotz" ?

Hi Mat, do you mean revealing a popup/dropdown when typing something that
matches one or more items of a given list? Like typing "hello" and it opens
a popup if there are tiddlers whose titles contain "hello" ?

For simple input fields I can imagine that would work. For whole textareas
or for the editor it's more complicated. An idea would be making the space
key and maybe the backspace key additionally delete the content of the
saveTiddler to inserting space / deleting ... then it could be possible

I don't know if it works, but surrounding the text-editor for example with
a keyboard widget with space as the key and the actions an
edit-text-operation that inserts space + an action that deletes the
saveTiddler could be tried

It's an interesting idea, would be great if it worked somehow

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/68afe0e8-9465-40ee-b3dd-acd8c13332c6%40googlegroups.com.