No hypotenuse is good hypotenuse?

At the moment you create a tiddler, including a journal tiddler, the
created field is populated with the UTC date.

Is that the field you plan to use for comparison? Or the title field? Will
you want to create post-dated entries, that you may not have had time to
create the first time around?

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f99ffd57-35fe-4f30-b697-012d3193f624%40googlegroups.com.