Ok -- don't panic. You can make more than one tiddler a day by changing the
date stamp format to include other units. Like hours, seconds,
milliseconds. So maybe just workout what you want your journal titles to
look like in advance.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e9e3fae3-2e78-4b9c-9f60-3d9faa9166e0%40googlegroups.com.