Hi Jed

I’ve been meaning to experiment along similar lines. I had my eye on unpkg.com,
an independent project that provides a gateway to files stored in npm. It’s
intended so that scripts can reference things like:

https://unpkg.com/tiddlywiki@5.1.19/boot/boot.js
<https://unpkg.com/tiddlywiki@5.1.19/boot/boot.js>

The really interesting thing is that the files are served with
access-control-allow-origin: *

So, we could fairly easily take the repository
https://github.com/jermolene/jermolene.github.io that contains the raw files
for tiddlywiki.com and publish it to npm. Then one would be able to do things
like:

https://unpkg.com/tiddlywiki@5.1.19/library/v5.1.19/recipes/library/tiddlers/%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Frailroad.json

<https://unpkg.com/tiddlywiki@5.1.19/library/v5.1.19/recipes/library/tiddlers/$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/railroad.json>

Best wishes