And for the future of TWederation, I am working on inter-server
communication with Bob, which could give us fully federated wikis. The node
versions could act as relays for the single file wikis to get around many
of the problems we had before, both in terms of speed and access.
Inter-server messages also mean that you can have Bob running on your phone
and on your computer and sync the wikis between the two, or sync local
wikis with online wikis.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/312daeef-ec96-4148-9539-292b57332820%40googlegroups.com.