Hi,

With TWclassic we had a transclusion mechanism, that worked with "section
headings". eg:

<<tiddler [[tiddlerTitle##sectionHeading]]>> .... this is TWc syntax.

In the example belwo <<tiddler [[my-movie##Title]]>> ... would return: Movie
Title - bla bla ..

With this mechanism, you could transclude parts of 1 tiddler into an other.
With this mechanism, users could create a "database-like" structure, using
different heading levels. eg my-movie:

! Title

Movie Title - bla bla ..

! Description

Short  info about the movie.

!! Actors

* Actore A
* Actore B
* ...

! Details

Other stuff, that may be interesting.

Using headings, the user could create a structure. If several tiddlers did
contain the same heading-structure, this structure was an "intrinsic"
database schema. ... Transcluding ##Description would transclude everything
until ##Details section starts.

The main problem is, that this mechanism is "heavy weight", in terms of
performance, since everything has to be calculated during tiddler rendering
phase.

That's why it was replaced with TW5 DateTiddlers. ...

The problem with DataTiddlers [1] is, that JsonTiddlers are NOT convenient
to edit for humans AND DictionaryTiddlers can't handle multi-line values.

-m

[1] https://tiddlywiki.com/#DataTiddlers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5bbb870e-53d3-42a0-a557-6eb67d0a3109%40googlegroups.com.