Here's some code that runs in the prerelease 5.1.20 (it needs the new
operators).

ABSOLUTELY make sure you have a copy of everything in your browser and in
your desktop, because if you have a lot of tiddlers, this may crash your
browser. You may get a lot of those "A script on this page is slowing down
your web page messages.". If so, just keep clicking on "wait". It should
finish eventually.

The reason this is so slow is because the nsort won't work on a tiddler
with the title "552 My tiddler" as a number (552). So what I did instead
was to first find all the counts and sort them, and then match those counts
against each tiddler. Crazy inefficient.

For your safety, there is limit[10] in the output filter. Remove this from
the filter when you're ready to try it for read.

Currently this will show you the count of all standard tiddlers, including
image tiddlers. The image tiddlers are likely to be your biggest.

Have fun, and be careful. But not in that order.

\define numbered-tiddlers()
<$vars pre="[[[[" suf="]]]]" mid=".0 ">
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]!is[system]]" variable="tid">
<$list filter="[<tid>get[text]length[]]" variable="count">
<$list filter="[<count>]"/>
</$list>
</$list>
</$vars>
\end
\define find-tiddlers-by-number(num)
$num$<br/>
<$vars pre="[[[[" suf="]]]]" mid=".0 ">
<$list filter="[all[tiddlers]!is[system]]" variable="tid">
<$list filter="[<tid>get[text]length[]regexp[^$num$$]sort[]]"
variable="tid2">
$num$ == <$link to=<<tid>>><<tid>></$link><br/>
</$list>
</$list>
</$vars>
\end

<$wikify text=<<numbered-tiddlers>> name="sortus" mode="inline">
<$list filter="[enlist<sortus>nsort[title]limit[10]]" variable="cnt">
<$macrocall $name="find-tiddlers-by-number" num=<<cnt>>/>
</$list>
</$wikify>
<$wikify text=<<numbered-tiddlers>> name="sortus" mode="inline">
<$list filter="[enlist<sortus>nsort[title]]" variable="cnt">

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef14e652-98f1-4932-b6e0-375866afcc14%40googlegroups.com.