I don't know of any simple way to get plausible deniability when the person
looking understands tiddlywiki. The best I can think of in a single file
wiki is to have the contents in a json tiddler where each key and value are
encrypted.
At the moment I don't think we have a plugin that allows this, but it
probably wouldn't be too difficult to make a good enough
(non-cryptographically secure, but not trivial) encryption plugin to do
this.

If you can run the node version of tiddlywiki there are other options, I
have an extension of Bob that gives login and access control that lets you
have multiple wikis and only ones that the logged in person is allowed to
see show up. But at the moment the file system is not encrypted and the
existence of a wiki is visible on the file system. I am planning on adding
a database back-end that would help with that.

Real plausible deniability, in the sense that it works against people
familiar with TiddlyWiki and with access to the computer it is on, is going
to be difficult but using encryption and a data tiddler that has fake
entries might work.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/196ceb9b-beb6-4233-adcd-5630ffb4dcf8%40googlegroups.com.