You have to clear some site cookies to logout. Or use incognito mode in
your browser. Edge I was able purge the correct data. I am not finding it
right away in Vivaldi(Chrome essentially). Incognito mode allows you to be
logged in in multiple windows however.

I have not tested Firefox. Changes you make in one instance are almost
immediately seen in the other instance.

What is interesting is if you are logged into two browsers at the same
time, the new tiddlers don't update. So new People don't show up until you
refresh the page. Something to keep in mind when switch between devices, I
guess.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c185afa9-8bc1-4f87-b5cc-dff75071876a%40googlegroups.com.