So the short answer is, nothing prevents you from overwriting someone else.
This is just TiddlyWiki 5 and Cardo. The point is to see if it is usable
for a larger use case than 2 people. In other words, for this use case, a
Getting Things Done project management specific wiki, how important is it
to have those controls. It is mainly useful for the Project management, and
maybe less useful for References, but we can find out, with test and
highjinxs.

The way Cardo works, it maps the People overview to the users name. So when
you open up, if you logged in as TonyM, the MyDashboard default to a
Tiddler with that name. It then gives a view over anything related to you
project wise. There is also an All Items view that lists all projects and
their related. I am using All Items as the default tiddler to open.

If there is something I can place there that returns the name of the user,
and picks that tiddler with the My Dashboard, that would allow each
authenticated user to start with the items most important to them.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/be4cd31e-840d-486c-8ee0-dc352518cf39%40googlegroups.com.