Okay--first, thank you so much for your kind responses. Appreciate that!
hopefully this is how I'm to post those addendums. They are at the end of
my original post, but it was pointed out that they might not appear to most
people in this group becuase it's through email. Not sure i understand
that, as I"m used to a forum format...but anyway, i can see the addendums
below this text...so not sure why others can't see it. Shall i just post
all of this again in one complete post?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6f830fbf-fea4-486a-8b8e-8ee8712c4b7a%40googlegroups.com.