polly-01g-MS

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y4FDyzz5I6QKTNFQhmyXMUgNYQUtRYwC/view?usp=sharing

* Added backup to a date-stamped zip file if a backup zip directory is
specified. There's a new INI setting that allows this.
* Found remaining ninelives variable and switched it to new version variable

The zip occurs *before* a file is *retored* from the download directory, on
the theory that that way the version being saved will always be something
that was in the restore directory, and never something accidentally
co-named in the download directory.

Note also that there is a message flashed on screen when the compression
occurs. This comes from the PS utility itself. It might be possible to
suppress that if desired.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c461138c-da82-4883-9c49-b40da87c5cf2%40googlegroups.com.