Mark S. wrote:

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O_9-kv_o_VH6_V5ElrEgMJSxbx_4OqUF/view?usp=sharing
>
> This is version polly-01f-MS.
>
> Changes:
> * Permissions.bat is down in the dev directory -- for now

That seems right to me. To put it there. I fails with PS 4.

The whole PowerShell 4 v. 5 could be an issue?

It worries me coding that looks fine to me (Win 10, PS 5.1) may fail on
earlier versions on PS?

As far as I understand it, Win 7 is installed with PS 4? The PS docs docs
don't clearly indicate the differences between versions. You have to worm
your way through them case by case to figure it out.

Eventually I would like test in PS 6 (aka "PS 6 Core" that is cross
platform). Just getting things to work is a lot. Later.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b3aa6029-3b4b-4eb5-b88b-1169cd8827c4%40googlegroups.com.