Thank you so much! That is very generous of you. I'm still coming to grips
with how to plan and modify this tooling in my wiki. I don't know how far
this change is going to go, but I am excited.

Also, starred this project.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6a1bade3-f197-4086-9b07-348df01cae8c%40googlegroups.com.